Statement of Faith
As a ministry in the unity of Christ
- We believe in the authority of the Bible as the inspired and infallible source of God’s word to humanity.
- We believe in the Trinity, the unity of three Persons, God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The three Persons make up the Godhead, all of whom are eternal.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, Holy and blameless, died for our sins on the cross so that those who repent and accept Him as their savior can have everlasting life. Humanity must believe in the death of Christ, repent their sins, and submit to Him to receive the new life.
- We wait with hope for the second coming of Jesus Christ because this is one of the promises that Jesus gave to all believers. We believe that Jesus will soon return as He promised to redeem humankind.
- We believe that all humans have fallen short of God’s glory because of sin. Thus, humans must repent of their sins and submit to the will of God to receive eternal redemption
- We believe in the Person of Christ, the combination of His divine and human nature. The two forms of existence were necessary for Him to accomplish his work of atonement and reconciliation.
- We believe in Baptism through immersion in water. Baptism is the marker of one’s faith, decision to accept and walk with Christ and start a new Christian journey after repenting of their sins. Through Baptism, one receives guidance and protection through the Holy Spirit throughout their lives.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells amongst us and draws us near to God by constantly revealing His love and will to us. Through the work of the Holy Spirit, believers can realize the completion of their faith as they continually strive to remain in Christ.